This is a super random post. But I was just chatting with a good friend of mine from high school about the awesome songs that totally defined that era for us. Whenever I hear any of the following, it takes me right back there to high school:
any Third Eye Blind song
Don't Speak - No Doubt
Wannabe - Spice Girls
One Headlight - Wallflowers
Wonderwall - Oasis
The Freshman - The Verve Pipe
Slide - Goo Goo Dolls
Angel - Sarah MacLachlan
Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
I Want it That Way - Backstreet Boys
Torn - Natalie Imbrulia
There are so many more songs---these ones just came to mind. SO my friend sent me this link to a live Natalie Imbrulia performance of Torn--love this song. So if you like 90's music as much as I do, I think you're going to love it. At first you are going to think it is dumb, but then it's also kind of hilarious. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment