
Maybe it's because I always loved Princess Di so much...but I am so enthralled by Kate and William! Don't even judge. This is not usually me.....but it's The RING, her style, Westminster Abbey, the pomp, everything! I love it all. And, today, I discovered.....the Royal Wedding Website. You are welcome!

I feel the exact same, Shelley! Can't wait for April 29. I am debating weather I should wake up at 4am to watch it live. Oh, London and all things British? Remember finding out where his room was at Windsor Castle? And she is SUCH a babe, I love that she's our same age and sort of feel like I can identify with her (weird, I know). Can't wait for the wedding. Their engagement pics are so wonderful. I could go on and on and on but I'll stop now. Oh and their accents! And think of when they have children! Ok I'm done now.
ReplyDeleteAwesome, I never knew! We totally have so many things in common, we should be better friends! I too am obsessed with the British Royal family and have been for as long as I can remember. Diana died while I was on my mission and I was seriously affected by it. Now that I know we'll have to have Royal chats at work more often! :)
ReplyDelete