Friday, June 4, 2010

This is not earth shattering news...

...but, as my friend Shannon says, it's for your "gee-whiz file." Again, not that its super important, but i think i was just the last person to figure this out:

Ditsy Cheerio Brittany from Glee got her start as one Beyonce's Single Ladies dancers. She wasn't in the official music video, but she did tons of appearances with Beyonce--the AMA's (video below), SNL, the Today show, and Beyone's world tour. I guess I get old news when I let all my issues of Entertainment Weekly pile up!

Only one more new episode of Glee this season! :(

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I totally didn't know this either Shell! Very cool! My sister and I were saying what an AMAZING dancer she is on the show...case in point, the Hammer dance in the Library. Neato!

    P.S. I didn't realize how bad your fingers were! I hope you aren't in too much pain and that everything turns out okay. :)

    ReplyDelete