I'm still in shock that it's 2010, so I'm just now trying to summarize 2009.
TRAVEL--I traveled a quite a bit last year for work and for fun. Here are some highlights:
FLORIDA

Work Trip to Florida--found some time for fun!

Coco Beach
VEGAS


Another Work trip to Vegas--went to a BYU game during the Mountain West Conference Tournament on our time off.

David Cook concert in vegas
DISNEYLAND with the family



Doesn't a moment like this happen whenever you take kids to Disneyland--all the fun wears them out. Luckily it doesn't last long!



SAN FRANCISCO


Had a girls trip to SF with my good friends Shannon and Heather

Alcatraz--my favorite place

LONDON & PARIS--with my friends Barbara, Camille & Zach


Big highlight for me--driving on the other side of the road and car! SO scary!








Can you spot the crazy guy climbing on the outside of the Eiffel tower? He was throwing flyers down until French military pulled him down!


We were in Paris on Bastille Day--very exciting!


FLORIDA AGAIN

I had to take a quick work trip, so i brought Clark along and we went to Disneyworld.

BIGGEST REGRET OF THE YEAR

Letting the flu keep me away from my little brother's biggest football game of the year.

He's the starting center on his high school's football team
OTHER FUN TIMES

Running the 4th of July 5K for the 3rd year in a row

Attending most of the BYU Football games--but more importantly capturing this moment with my friend Barbs in cougar blue. Normally she prefers another team....more Crimson in nature...
I'm just glad i have this photo to document her her true blue roots!

Purchasing my first home!
HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

It looks like i was helping cook, but really my mom was making me do all the dishes. I'm not much of a cook, but I'm really good at cleaning up after the real cooks!

My folks

My niece Emily with our Thanksgiving table.


My dad and grandparents right before our Thanksgiving Feast.

Christmas morning!

Shelley! I am so jealous of your fun life! We need to get together so I can hear more about these trips and others you have planned. I'm trying to plan some fun things too so if you're interested let me know. Thanks for the 2009 update! You had a big year!
ReplyDeleteSo fun Shell! Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteI was hire din 09'. I think you just forgot that though.
ReplyDeleteWhat a FUN year!! Glad I got to see you for a few minutes at Christmas :)
ReplyDelete