Great blog. Happy belated birthday as well. Had I been there, I would have rocked some George Michael/Wham on the karaoke or some William Hung at least. Good luck with the new house, that's exciting news. Also, was that Craig Boren as the Wolverine dude? Interesting.
you make me laugh. I love it. I'll be honest though, I didn't really miss personnally seeing or dealing with the Korean sit-in...I did love reading about it though! always a good time at convention!
Great blog. Happy belated birthday as well. Had I been there, I would have rocked some George Michael/Wham on the karaoke or some William Hung at least. Good luck with the new house, that's exciting news. Also, was that Craig Boren as the Wolverine dude? Interesting.
ReplyDeleteyou make me laugh. I love it. I'll be honest though, I didn't really miss personnally seeing or dealing with the Korean sit-in...I did love reading about it though! always a good time at convention!
ReplyDeleteHa! Yes, that was Craiger as Wolverine! I HAD to get that photo! Doesn't that take you back, Tony?
ReplyDelete