Wednesday, October 28, 2009

First Post!


Oh my gosh....I'm blogging. I am only about 5 years behind this massive trend. I realize that. I think this may just be a gateway drug to Twitter...which I am trying to avoid. So we'll see. But I love reading other people's blogs...but I'm ready to give this a try for myself.

Now that I'm here...will all you hard core bloggers give me some pointers about how to make mine cute? I don't want this blogspot default template forever.

I also accept comments, shout-outs and smart remarks!

MORE TO COME!

4 comments:

  1. Go to a blog you like and usually there will be a button that you can click on they will take you to the site that the person got the cuteness from. Yay! Glad you're on board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I love the "gateway drug" comment! Awesome! I'm so excited to read your blog! There are a bunch sites that you can get templates from for your blog, here are a few:

    www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
    www.aquapoppydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, it's so much cuter now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley! I'm so glad you invited me to see your blog! I love it! I'm glad I can know what's going on in your life now. We should get together, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete